RESOLVED: I fixed it but I'm still not sure what was broken in the first place.
I can get everything up and running in one go but whenever I close and reopen eclipse the project freaks out. My RobotPlayer starts getting errors for
- The type java.lang.String cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
- The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
among 98 others relating to not recognizing battle code enums, methods exceptions etc.It also changes the layout of the project pictured here http://imgur.com/a/7hzyg it also looks like it may also be changing the build path as only the JRE System Library is showing under libraries.